Purpose: Office Volunteer supports the work of several Special Olympics Wisconsin (SOWI) staff with an emphasis on working with the Office Manager.
Location: Special Olympics Wisconsin, Inc., State Office, 2310 Crossroads Drive, Suite 1000, Madison, WI 53718
- Greet guests and direct them to other offices.
- Assist the Front Office Manager with weekly and periodic duties such as data entry, processing mail, entering names into a spreadsheet, sending thank you’ s (including IDMP letters) and other similar tasks, as needed.
- Assist in filing volunteer forms; and data entry of day of volunteer records;
- Support the Development department in the preparation of mailings, including event registration packets;
- Assist the Sports department with games preparation such as laminating, stringing ribbons, organizing supplies & materials;
- Other duties as assigned, by the Office Manager;
Reports to the Office Manager.
Time Commitment: One or two days per week (T, W, or Th) for two (2) – four (4) hours, for a minimum of three months.
Qualifications: Basic knowledge of computer and data entry. Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, dependability.
Support: Training for this position will be provided. The Office Manager will be available for questions and assistance.
Age Requirement: 18 years of age;
Background Check: Required;
Dress Code: Business Casual
How to Apply: Email [email protected], if you are interested in volunteering;