The Registered Nurse (RN) in the Emergency Department is adaptable, calm and collected during emergencies, a quick-acting, big-picture thinker, adrenaline seeker, and loves organized chaos. This Registered Nurse also demonstrates active patient advocacy, exceptional and compassionate care and ensures an appropriate and individualized plan of care is created and delivered to each patient.
The Emergency Departments of Riverview Health are located in its hospital-based campuses in Noblesville and Westfield, Indiana. The newest additions to our family of ERs are our free standing facilities located in Carmel, Fishers and Zionsville, Indiana. All five locations boast a combined emergency and urgent care model so that each patient receives the right level of care, wherever they are, at the right level of billing.
Emergency Registered Nurse RNJob Functions:
- Assess, develop and implement a plan of care that is appropriate for each patient presenting to the facility in alignment with the standards set forth by the Emergency Nurse Association, American Nurses Association and organizational policy and procedure.
- Work as a member of a dedicated team with other clinicians and support staff.
- Practice your knowledge and skills as a Registered Nurse in the administration of medication, treatments or other procedures and the delivery of high quality compassionate care.
- Provide the information and education needed by the patient and/or caregiver to allow them to be successful in their care upon discharge.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE GREAT BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- An attractive community and a culture that is supportive, positive, and empowering
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement and other various benefit programs
- Employee Discounts with local merchants and much more!
Riverview Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is located in Noblesville, Indiana.