EASY APPLICATION PROCESS!
Join an award-winning team at Riverview Health - a Pathway to Excellence Award recipient! We are located in beautiful Noblesville, Indiana. As a member of the healthcare team here at Riverview Health, the Registered Nurse (RN) in the ICU Department demonstrates active patient advocacy to ensure all rights are identified and met for every patient. The Registered Nurse (RN) encompasses all duties relating to providing exemplary patient care services at Riverview Health. Outstanding customer service skills and understanding of confidentiality and productivity are required by the Registered Nurse (RN). This is a float position with variable shifts. Shifts are 5a-530p and 5p-530a.
ICU Registered Nurse (RN) Job Functions:
- Ensure the provision of customer focused care
- Oversee accurate and ongoing physical, psychological, social, safety, educational and discharge needs of each patient
- Anticipate and respond to patient needs
- Oversee the completion of paperwork for each patient
- Demonstrate skills in infection prevention
- Actively work to ensure that patient right are met
ICU Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse Program and Licensed RN in the state of Indiana
- Minimum Experience: At least 2 years of previous critical care experience
- Other Requirements: CPR and ACLS
APPLY TODAY! We look forward to your application and interest as we empower our employees to provide excellent service, every patient, every time. Riverview Health is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and is located in Noblesville, Indiana.