Position Title: Paint Line
This company has continued growth and a culture that promotes a healthy lifestyle! Dont miss their opening for a Paint Line role in Manitowoc, WI. If you are looking for a new career that offers competitive benefits and wages, apply today! This is a temp to hire Paint Line opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Load a variety of parts on hooks to be painted
- Unload painted parts
- Stack and palletize finished parts
- Handle raw materials from crates
- Sort products
- Inspect products as they come off lines
- Maintain the work area
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to read English
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Must have ability to lift, bend, and crouch as needing
- Must be able to do repetitive reaching
- Must be able to walk and turn repetitively
- Must be able to stand for 8 plus hours a day
Eligible for an attendance bonus
Please email resume with contact information or apply online at: http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1166494&ZipCode=
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 45 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Over 29 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.