GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing quality engineering services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best professional approach to service is to hire technically competent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals; this attitude asserts that our staff is key to our success. GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally.
We have an opportunity available in our Green Bay, WI office for an experienced marketing professional to support the firm and Corporate Marketing Team. The qualified Marketing Coordinator candidate will have superior oral and written communication skills. The Marketing Coordinator will help develop marketing strategies, tactics, and tools related to client maintenance and new business development. The Marketing Coordinator will also help with proposal preparation, assist with content, design, and production of request for proposal responses, and provide research, campaign development, event and tradeshow support for all levels within the firm. Successful Marketing Coordinator candidates will develop and cultivate internal working relationships, prioritize multiple deadlines on an analogous schedule, and help creatively tell stories using exceptional graphics and words.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities will include:
- This Marketing Coordinator would be an integral part of our marketing team that sits in our Corporate office in Milwaukee, WI.
- Working with business development professionals and technical staff to develop proposals and presentations, resumes, project descriptions, marketing collateral, and plan/coordinate marketing campaigns and activities.
- Keeping abreast of latest business news, market trends, researching target markets, and communicating critical highlights to managers.
- Working with the business development leads and Corporate Communications Leader to develop and execute Public Relations plans.
- Updating social media and web site information.
- Utilizing a CRM (Client Relationship Management) system.
- Coordinating specialized consultants (photographers, PR, etc.)
- Planning and possibly attending business development conferences and technical trade shows.
- Maintaining active involvement in professional and community organizations.
- Guiding staff through interview preparations.
In order to be considered for our Marketing Coordinator position, we are considering candidates who possess the following basic qualifications:
- A Bachelor s degree in Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional services marketing experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and WordPress is preferred.
- A background with an emphasis in professional services consulting (engineering, architecture, construction or real estate development) is preferred.
- Experience coordinating conferences and trade shows a plus.
- Also a plus is having public relations experience, writing and pitching press releases and editorial stories.
In order to be considered as an applicant, please upload your resume.
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer - Disabled/Vets