Equisolar Inc. is currently seeking Solar Installation Contractor to install residential PV systems. In this position, the PV Contractor will assist with the completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems in Dallas and other nearby areas.
1. Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Working Crew.
2. At least 2-3 years Contractor Experience.
3. Practical knowledge of Electrical Systems, Solar Electric Systems and their Components.
4. Knowledge of Building and Structural Construction Regulation & Techniques.
5. Install as per request racking systems and modules.
6. Test operation or functionality of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and control systems.
7. Configure electrical wiring of the solar system.
8. Prepare and compile Final Inspection permit packages accurately and efficiently once the project is finished.
9. Deliver completed permit applications to the appropriate City and/or County office if needed.
10. High level of Organization & Work Management On Time Project Completion Focused.
11. Spanish or English Speaker (Both languages are a plus).
12. Ability to efficiently troubleshoot system failures.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.